Here are 5 really cool things that are happening:
1. We are featured in this coming week’s New York Times Sunday Book Review! It’s not a glowing endorsement, but this shows this book is poised to make a splash.
2. I actually spent time in the recording studio and voiced the audiobook. You can listen to an audio excerpt here:
3. I’ll be speaking about the book at the Leadership Institute’s Wednesday Wake-Up Breakfast on Feb. 3. The cost if just $5 if you register before Feb. 1.
4. Also, see the invitation below for our Daily Caller Book Party on Feb. 12 (click the image to RSVP)!
5. Please pre-order ‘Too Dumb to Fail’ today–& please tweet the link.
posted by Matt Lewis at 12:12 PM