Arthur Brooks sits down with Matt Lewis to discuss his book, Love Your Enemies. (First broadcast in March of 2019.) During the interview, they discuss:
- Why contempt (not anger) makes political compromise and progress impossible.
- How people and companies are profiting off of stoking political contempt
- Why forcing a smile can actually make you happy
- Why for every criticism on Twitter, you should send 5 positive tweets.
- And much more!
If you like this podcast, please consider leaving a five-star review on iTunes. It really makes a difference in helping people find us!
Follow Matt Lewis & Cut Through the Noise:
– Who is Matt Lewis? –
Matt K. Lewis is a Senior Columnist at The Daily Beast, a CNN political commentator, and the author of Too Dumb to Fail.
– What is the “Matt Lewis & the News” Podcast? –
Get to the heart of the issues at stake. In the podcast Matt Lewis & the News, Matt discusses politics, culture, and more with politicians, thinkers, and writers. If you’re looking for an intellectual take on important topics in current events and engaging commentary that gives complex issues the treatment they deserve, tune in to Matt Lewis & the News.